CNN posted a fun articles listing 13 films with the "Best-Worst Film Titles of All Time." Their list includes The Beaver, Dude, Where's My Car?, To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything! Julie Newmar. (That movie title is AWESOME!)
Here is my list of the 13 Best-Worst Film Titles of All Time.
1. Black Snake Moan
2. Titanic 2 (actually the title isn't the problem, it's the entire film)
3. The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
4. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
5. Shaft Goes to Africa
6. Dr. T. and the Women
7. From Justin to Kelly
8. Dumb and Dumber
10. Weiners (Seriously?)
11. Half Past Dead 2 (What? That doesn't even make sense!)
12. Stop! Or my Mom will Shoot!
13. Who is Harry Kellerman and why is he saying those terrible things about me?
What's on your list for the "best-worst movie titles"?