Tuesday, April 15, 2008

OF COURSE I SET MY BLANKET ON FIRE!

I'm not sure how I wake up every morning in one piece because I'm so freaking accident prone. So tonight, like every other night, my clumsy ass did something fucked up. I was trying to fix my internet connection and thought the problem might lie in my power strip. I turned on my halogen lamp (my college dorm light- who's a stud?) to see if the strip was working but, alas, it wasn't. I gave up on fixing it myself so after being on the phone with AT&T for 20 minutes I started to smell burning flesh. Don't worry my neighbor is NOT Sweeney Todd the burning was coming from my apartment! (duh!) My dumb ass turned on the lamp which WAS working and then knocked it over onto my new white blanket which caught on fire and burned through to the carpet.

My apartment smells amazing right now and by "amazing" I mean fucking awful!

Bridget

p.s. when is death coming for me........

2 comments:

Lo Snow said...

awww Bridget i'm sure everything will get much better for you! And don't worry, I am even clumsier. haha.

And yes let's hope your neighbor is not Sweeney Todd.

TheWeyrd1 said...

See, that's why you need a wife, to keep you SAFE...from yourself! So are you really dating someone now, or was that just a joke for your show? Inquiring minds wanna know...