Monday, June 2, 2008

Enterprise Rental Car

I haven't really written a blog in days so here's my effort...ummm...let's think...what's new with me?

Well since my new tattoo I'm not allowed to scratch my side or else it will fuck up the body art so I have to pat at it instead.

Today I was at Enterprise Rental car and I started to pat at my side, first calmly then violently since the itch wasn't subsiding. Not realizing that I looked like a person with 1 arm applauding at a Stones concert I started a conversation with the man behind the counter still inexplicable hitting myself.

The man was very professional. He processed my paperwork, reviewed my rental car, checked the mileage and then asked me if there was a reason I was hitting myself.

Realizing that I had been abusing myself for 10 minutes I immediately stopped and responded, "I enjoy pain, don't you?"

I thought it was funny, he didn't....

4 comments:

Jessie Maims said...

Slapping is quite effective, I find. But man, try doing that to your mid-upper back. A bit more awkward.

Also, I am still waiting for pictures! :)

TheWeyrd1 said...

snicker...

The Proper Bostonian said...

nice to read a new blog post from you Bridget! But enough talking about this tatoo, we want to see it now!!! You're just playing with us!!!

:)

Eleanor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.