Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fool's Day 2009

I totally forgot that yesterday was THE DAY to play pranks on people.

I love playing pranks so I don't know how I forgot all about April Fool's Day. Now I'm going to have to wait another full year before I'm allowed to be an asshole trickster and get away with it.

Well actually I could probably be an asshole on my birthday or maybe even on Christmas and get away with it. People are really forgiving at Christmas time.


The count down to April Fool's 2010 begins....

3 comments:

AmadeusGrog aka Emelie said...

if you come to Sweden until first of may you have another chance;-)
We play pranks on each other first of April and first of May ;-)

(But Aprils Fools is the biggest of the two days )

Yvette Loera said...

I'm counting down for 4/1/10 , too.
This year I prepared myself and didn't get fooled once!!
But now I have to prepare for next year to get many.

Lainey said...

I forgot all about April fools day too Bridget. But it doesn't matter because I just read this morning that the Iowa Court Ruling Legalizes Gay Marriage....Now that's the way to kick of the month of April!!!!