Tuesday, October 13, 2009

You Are What you Eat!

If you really "are what you eat" then I am clam chowder and chocolate fudge. I'm currently performing in Provincetown, MA, home of the water taffy, fudge, clam chowder and stomach aches. After every show I go to a restaurant called The Lobster Pot, order a bowl of New England clam chowder and then head to the fudge shop down the street and get 1/4 lb of rocky road and chocolate peanut butter fudge. I share it with my friends but I usually have more than everyone else.

My clam chowder consumption has gotten so out of hand that I had a nightmare where I ordered New England clam chowder and the waitress brought me Manhattan clam chowder which made me cry. I need a clam chowder intervention.


p.s. Who thought fish and cream would taste good together?

1235782080-new_england_clam_chowder

2 comments:

Emuh said...

lesbians?

fish....cream?

too crude maybe?

lol tasty times

Skinny Arbuckle said...

you are a glamorous showbiz winner.