Sunday, January 31, 2010

The best desserts

I'm a sugar freak which sucks because I'm on the Weight Watchers diet.

Here are my favorite desserts that I wish I could devour right now:

Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae
hot-fudge-sundae-day-7-25-07

Strawberry Milkshake
strawberry-milkshake

Homemade Jelly Roll
0503px-jellyroll-l
M&M Sugar Cookies
IMG_0067_op_800x600

Red Velvet Cake
This is my wife's favorite cake therefore we had it at our wedding reception.
red-velvet-vegan-cake-400-8

Cadbury Mini Eggs
These are my favorite candies of all time.
mini_egg1

2 comments:

Lainey said...

Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae - good choice!
Great show last night Bridget! You were fantastic!!

Thinker-Thought said...

Cadbury Mini Eggs are my all time favorite also. I go nuts at Easter buying them because that's the only time I can find them.

Cadbury - FTW!