Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Homework Assignment Day 2

Today is Tuesday (duh!) and Tuesday starts with the letter "T" (double duh!)

My favorite T word are:

Tambourine
This is possibly the most important percussion instrument ever to exist! (besides the drums and cowbell) Stevie Nicks and I wouldn't be the same without our tambourines.
tambourine-solo

Tortellini
I'm Italian (hence the facial hair and the anger) so therefore I have loyalty to all pastas, especially pastas that contain cheese. Amo la pasta!
Tortellini

Throne
The idea of having a throne in ones home is a serious commitment. That one piece of furniture says, "I rule!" I can't wait to buy one. (this is an official Barbie throne)
barbie-my-size-throne

Tumbler
Dance monkey, DANCE!
gymnast14

Turtledove
Apparently when you mate two animals of a different species magic is created. Turtle + dove = Turtledove. I wonder if Animal Planet has footage of them mating...

turtle_2

+

dove

=

20050523115433

What are your favorite "T" words?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tantalise (or with american spelling tantalize) sounds abit tingly

leeeah said...

thank you

NONtRENDY said...

Titstastic.
That's a word, right?

Websketch (Web Sass) said...

OK no fair, I cant formulate a thought now because the tortellini made me want some....