Thursday, May 6, 2010

One Night Stand Up Comedy Special

Back in January I shot a comedy special with the AfterEllen comedy A-Team, Liz Feldman, Cat Davis, Gloria Bigelow and Jennie McNulty.

The special is set to premiere on Logo next Thursday, May 13th, at 9pm. They'll also be an unedited version (that means you'll hear my dirty jokes and swears) at 1am that evening.

And if you don't get Logo the full special available on LogoTV.com on the following Monday.

Below is a sneak peak of the show. I performed for 40 minutes and talked about the passing of the discriminatory Proposition 8, my family's obsession with the Red Sox and SEX, duh! Only 9 minutes of my set will be in the special and my ass goes last so you'll have to stay up to watch me.

Good times were had by all and I hope you enjoy the show!

No comments: