Saturday, January 26, 2008

Psycho Killer or Peter Pan?

Yesterday I saw NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN- WTF??? Have you seen it? I was squirming in my seat the entire time and screaming RUN RUN RUN HE'S AFTER YOU!

Javier Bardem is amazing, creepy and INSANE! He plays a killer that hunts down Josh Brolin, his family and anyone else in his way just to get the 2 million dollars back that was stolen from him. People it's not worth it- give him the money back, please!!

Javier has been nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor- I can't imagine him NOT winning- he is brilliant in this film. I think he should be nominated for Best Actor but I bet he'll have a better chance winning in the Supporting Actor category.

Anyway- while watching the violent killer hunt I realized- hey he looks like the "real life" Peter Pan!

Do you know about the "real life" Peter Pan? It's a 53 year old man that lives in Tampa Florida. He lives his day to day life as Peter Pan- the boy that never grew up. He created the below website so that Tinkerbell would have an easy time finding him...coo-coo coo-coo coo-coo...

The only way I could sleep last night after watching that frightening film was to envision Javier as Peter Pan.
Do you see the resemblance?

09count600

Randy1

no-county-old-men

peter_dancewear1

NO COUNTRY WEBSITE: http://www.nocountryforoldmen.com/

REAL LIFE PETER PAN WEBSITE: http://pixyland.org/peterpan/

1 comment:

Natazzz said...

I'm not sure which of these two guys I find more scary...