Wednesday, January 30, 2008

This was a very nice evening.

I had a show in Long Beach tonight. On the hour long ride to the venue "More than Words" by Extreme played twice! Both times I sang the song at the top of my lungs- IT WAS AMAZING!

Then I went to the show- filled with lesbians. I walked on stage and said "Wow look at all this vagina and you even smell it in the air!" It was awesome. My set went incredibly well especially with my target audience filling the seats and standing against the wall.

And then to top it all off I arrived home at midnight and there was a parking space directly in front of my front door- dear God have I died and gone to Heaven?

I put my PJs on (new PJS that you haven't seen yet on BWB) and I ate yet another vegan rice dream sandwich- why do I love them so much?

This was a very nice evening indeed.

Here's a link to watch the "More than Words" video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt7L4X4li_k

EXTREME
extreme_pic

No comments: