Sunday, May 4, 2008

MADE OF SHIT starring Patrick Dempsey

This post is about upcoming film MADE OF HONOR starring Patrick Dempsey (GREY'S ANATOMY, and my fav film, CAN'T BUY ME LOVE) FYI-My love can be bought with a 1/2 pint of Ben and Jerry's Phish Food Frozen yogurt (with half the fat of the ice cream)

The premise of the "romantic comedy", MADE OF HONOR, is that Patrick Dempsey is in love with an engaged woman. Patrick tries to win the woman over after she asks him to be her maid of honor. So Patrick pretends to be helpful in planning this women's wedding but really tries to sabotage it in order to woo her away from her fiancee.

What a jackass! Patrick isn't made of honor he's made of SHIT!

I hate people that have their own agendas. Why can't he just be happy for his friend that entrusted him to be part of her wedding party? I think the bride's limo driver should run Patrick over before the ceremony begins.

That's it- I'm totally not going to invite Pat to MY wedding.

made-of-honor-poster

4 comments:

Jessie Maims said...

Whenever I see an ad for that movie it bugs the shit out of me that the bride asks him to be her "maid of honor." If a dude has that role in a wedding, he's referred to as the "man of honor." But I guess then they couldn't have that oh-so-clever pun.

littlegaygirl said...

I don't like Dempsey.
I don't like him when he's smiling.
I don't like his "brooding look".
I don't like him in scrubs or when he's singing in musical fairytales or whatever.

IMO,there's nothing McDreamy about him at all.

Natazzz said...

Patrick Dempsey was the boy in Can't buy me love???????

Wow. Hmmm. Not sure how to feel about that.

mega said...

Your what? As if...

*evil grin*