Sunday, May 4, 2008

BAM CONTEST!

If you watched this week's episode of BWB you saw how the BAM girl played with my sock monkey (random I know). Eden and Liz were nice enough to sign the monkey and if you want to WIN it AfterEllen is having a competition.

Here's how the contest works- click the below link and write to AE in 500 words or less (entries over 500 words will be disqualified, but shorter entries are fine), write in the comments below how you think the lesbian story line on All My Children contributed (positively or negatively) to lesbian visibility. Eden and Liz will read the entries and pick their favorite, and send the winner the sock monkey.

*Don't write anything to me- I have nothing to do with picking the winner.

Good luck!
BAMCONTEST

IMG_0857

IMG_0854

IMG_0855

No comments: