Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Where's the Feet?

"Where's the Feet?" In the subject line I'm referencing the 1980's commercial "Where's the Meat?" Get it?

Anyway on CNN.COM today there was a story about a severed foot found in Canada located on the shore of the Westham Island south of Vancouver. Strange, right? Except this isn't the only severed foot that has been found- this is the 5th foot! (4 right feet and 1 left foot.)

The police are trying to find out who the feet belong to. My guess is they belong to a group of feetless people. I'm in a detective training program.

Here's the article:
FEET!?!?!

retarded cop

7 comments:

Chya said...

I thought that was funny you brought the feet thing up. I watched the commerical for the news about 4 times to make sure I was hearing "severed foot" right!

I also love your "special police" picture. :]

Natazzz said...

Ewww. Imagine finding those.

Then again, I suppose there are worse body parts you could find on the beach...

Loucritia13 said...

"My guess is they belong to a group of feetless people"

Well Bridget, sometimes the simplest assumtions can be the most important ones! ;-P

mortimuss1 said...

Well whoever those feet belong to..... i'm sure they are getting discount at the shoe store ..

Nurse W said...

Damn, you stole my blog post, now it looks like I've copied you. Oh well, learn from the best right?
It's the Ogopogo who ate the rest of the men/women and decided that Adida's or Reebok was not to its taste so it left the other foot.

Rebecca said...

Hey Bridget,

Apparently the most recently-found foot was a "fake" - (not human). Reports are inconclusive at this point, but they're guessing it was either a dog's paw or a bear's paw, wrapped in seaweed, stuffed into a sock, and then into a shoe. Some sick weirdo's idea of a funny joke, I guess.

Lisa said...

Sounds like an episode of the Sopranos......