Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Holidays Homo Style!

I just finished wrapping Christmas/Hanukkah presents for my friends, family and new in-laws when I sat down on the couch, surfed the internet and found the HRC (Human Rights Campaign) Shop for Equality Guide. Now I have to go out and reshop to make sure to support the organizations that support me and my community. Luckily I love to spend money so this won't be a problem.

"The Human Rights Campaign Foundation's Buying for Equality guide will help you easily support companies that support equality for LGBT Americans. This year hundreds of businesses have earned the right to call you a customer with the commitment they have made to the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community." -HRC
CHECK IT OUT:

HRC EQUALITY SHOPPERS GUIDE

gay_santa

4 comments:

Bronwyn said...

He's making a list, he's checking it twice and everyone who voted Yes on Prop8 is getting coal this year...

Natazzz said...

I just finished wrapping Christmas/Hanukkah presents

Wow, someone is organised...

Unknown said...

Happy Holidays to you and Karman!

TheWeyrd1 said...

HANDY!!!