Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I'm italian so today I'll be rocking the italian food and chowing on a murderless tofurkey. Below is my family's recipe for ricotta cheese stuffing which is the best stuffing in the entire world!
Also, I shot a Thanksgiving episode for Peoplejam so check out my messy pumpkin pies:
• 2 pounds of “part skim” Ricotta cheese
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 cup of chopped parsley
• 1/2 cup of Parmesan or Romano grated cheese
• 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
• 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs
• 1 cup of broth (vegetable or chicken)
• 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
• Salt to taste
• Can substitute garlic salt for garlic powder and salt
• Mix all together with a mixing utensil.
• Spray shallow “brownie” pan with PAM to make non-stick.
• Spread evenly in pan
• Place in oven at 350 to 375•F
• Cook until light brown
• Eat when done
• Scrape pan for leftovers.