Wednesday, November 19, 2008

MY BRAND NEW BIG SHOW

Hi everyone-

On Thursday, December 4, at 8PM I'm performing my brand new comedy show, HOLD STILL, I’M ALMOST DONE.

My LAUGHING MATTERS co-star, Daniel Leary, will be opening up the show and shaking his thing.

The show will sell out so if you want to go please call for reservations :323 856 0036

SHOW INFORMATION:
M BAR
1253 Vine St
Los Angeles , CA 90038
The doors open at 7PM.
Tickets are $20 w/reservation or $25 at the door.
There is an additional $10 food charge so come hungry because they have great food!

p.s. I'm writing a new song while I type this blog and hopefully you will like it.

HoldStillPoster

5 comments:

suus said...

Hey girl
How about a honeymoon to Amsterdam and you come do your show here?

Theresa Willson said...

Awwww Bridge, again this sounds really cool. Wish I could be there. :( I thought your video on peoplejam today was cute. I also thought the song was funny and cute. Good job. 2 Thumbs up. I can't wait to see tomorrow's video and with a cool song, that I know we'll like. :) I'm sure whatever it is, we'll like it, because you're doing it. ;) You rock Bridge!!!!!! You're so effing awesome and cool. Ltr girl. ;)

Nelfy said...

I wish I could move to LA already!!

Good luck with your show, I'm sure you'll be *amazing* as always!

Lainey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lainey said...

Hi Bridget,

I've never been to your shows & I live in LA - blocks away from the Trader Joe's I swear I saw you in this past Saturday evening. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was you. You looked a bit annoyed w/the woman who was going over the list of items with you. Whatever the case, its not my business. I just wanted to say I think you are even more beautiful in person! Without question, your show will be great. You're funny, beautiful, vibrant, & just awesome! I hope to make it, if not....I'll be bummed!