Thursday, May 7, 2009

Share the Love: Part 1

I recently watched a terribly disappointing movie and I when I sat down to write a review I realized that being negative and criticizing other people's work is bad karma.

So instead I've made a list of 5 things that make me happy today:

#1 Maine legalizing gay marriage.
#2 Zoccos Italian Restaurant in Windsor, CT who recently catered my wedding reception.
#3 Ice packs. I hurt my shoulder snowboarding and they have been very helpful in my healing.
#4 Christmas ornaments. They always make me smile.
#5 Judge Marilyn Milian of People's Court. I almost always agree with her rulings because she's fair and rad.

PC'03-066_1

p.s. I'll be writing a stern review of X-Men Origins: Wolverine shortly. :)

2 comments:

Yvette Loera said...

Yeah, let me know if that X-Men movie is worth watching.

Lainey said...

And VERY, VERY, HOT!!!!!

She's everything...Sexy, Physically & Mentally Beautiful, smart, take charge kinda gal.....LOVE HER..JUST LOVE HER!!!!