Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Things I don't understand. Part 2

A year ago I wrote a blog called "Things I don't understand", so this is "Things I don't understand: Part 2.

Here we go:

Armpit Fat
How does one get rid of it?
heigl

State by State Gay Rights: gay marriage VS. domestic partnership VS. no legal gay rights at all.
One word: Unfair
gay-rights-button

Cheating being the main plot of a movie
Examples:
It's Complicated
Unfaithful
the other boleyn girl
Little Children
The End of the Affair
Body Heat
Fatal Attraction
Unfaithful DVD Movie Review

Leno winning over Conan
cob

The success of "Two and a half Men"

two_and_a_half_men
Parents that have favorites

My mom has told me that I'm her "favorite" but I've also heard her say to my brother that he's the favorite. Harsh either way. Parents shouldn't have a favorite.
090121123047-large

Gilbert Gottfried
15835.gif

2 comments:

Susanna said...

One thing I don't understand:
NO LEGAL GAY RIGHTS AT ALL IN ITALY

and I'm totally with you on "Two and a Half Men"

yohellys said...

c'mon two and a half men is a great show is just a little stupid.

It's Complicated,Unfaithful,The other Boleyn girl,Little Children: all good movies, and at least with the title you know what to expect.

take care B. and blessings to the family :)