Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Olympians who could play Harry Potter characters

I'm obsessed with the Olympics and I'm really obsessed with the figure skaters, i.e. Johnny Weir.

I'm not sure why I thought of this but here are some Olympians who I would cast in the in Harry Potter movies:

Johnny Weir as Hermione Granger
20060807-johnny_weir_1
HERMIONE

Yevgeny Plyushchenko as Lord Voldemort
3untitled154
Voldermortimage

Shaun White as Ron Weasley
shaun-white-1
1148597305_esrupertg3

Scott Hamilton as Dobby
scotthamilton01
dobby

Evan Lysacek as Professor Snape
28_evan3_01-28-2007_FN9L77A
snape

Michael Phelps as Harry Potter (and the half smoked pipe)
michael-phelps-487ba661e65cbphelps_goggle
Harry-Potter

Tonya Harding as Draco Malfoy
tonya-harding
dracomalfoy3

Bruce Baumgartner as Rubeus Hagrid
bruce_baumgartner_sm
hagrid-romantic-giant

Bob Costas as Professor Dumbledore
GetAttachment.aspx
ProfessorDumbledore

5 comments:

Audrey said...

this is truly amazing. isn't that a warlocks hat though? Not a witch?

Shady said...

I've always thought so, but this is proof.

You are a GENIUS!

Syd said...

This is fucking brilliant, and I'm not just blowing smoke.

SPOT ON.

Scott Hamilton and Tonya Harding KILLED me.

Unknown said...

I think Simon Ammann would make a better Harry Potter

Tiburón said...

Scott Hamilton... Dobby.. ahahahahhaah