Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wanna join Dance Magic and be on TV?

Next weekend I'll be in Palm Springs for The Dinah. On Friday, April 2, I will be hosting the first ever "So You Think You Can Dance Magic" contest at 4:30 p.m. at the Hilton's mainstage. The contest will be judged by Dance Magic member Fortune Feimster, Nicole Pacent (Anyone But Me), Elizabeth Keener (The L Word), Jamie Lauren (Top Chef) and me!

If you're not familiar with the notorious Dance Magic, it's a group of comics dancers that first made its debut on the Logo's Brunch with Bridget. The grand prize winner will dance with Fortune and me on Logo TV, so pack your leotards and start stretching!

dancemagicgraphicsmall

And if you're hanging out all weekend in Palm Springs I'll be performing standup at FRIDAY'S LAUGHING OUT LOUD COMEDY SHOW at 8:30pm at the Palm Springs Convention Center. The show stars Suzanne Westenhoefer, Vicki Shaw, Erin Foley, Sandra Valls, Gloria Bigelow, Jennie McNulty and Nicol Paone.

Then on Saturday, April 3, Afterellen.com will be hosting a meet-up at noon in the Logo Lounge and if you're still awake at midnight I will be walking in the Dugwear Fashion Show right before the amazing Salt-N-Pepa take the stage.

Drinks and chaos will ensue so please come play!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry Bridget, but I suffer from HAILELAPHOBIA. I have a deep fear that if I start dancing on stage, Leisha Hailey will show up, and laugh at me.

Kim