Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Google Killed Bridget McManus

Have you guys ever surfed the net (that's short for "internet") and googled your own name just to see what popped up? Well I just did that and I found an article from the New York Times. Here's what it said:

"CHARGED WITH KILLING HIS WIFE.; THE CASE OF BRIDGET MCMANUS WAS SHE MURDERED BY HER HUSBAND SHE DIES OF HER INJURIES IN ROOSEVELT HOSPITAL.

Bridget McManus, who was severely beaten on the head with a wooden grain-shovel by her husband, James, on Easter Sunday morning, died yesterday in Roosevelt Hospital from the effects of the injuries received."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ummmmm....WHAT THE FUCK????!!! I was hoping to find out that I shared my name with a one eyed prostitute that lived in Edinburgh, Scotland not to find out that another Bridget McManus was murdered by her husband with a shovel!!!!

Here's the link to the article:

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9905E4D9113AE63BBC4A52DFB3668383669FDE


RIP BRIDGET MCMANUS

SW-112~

p.s. If the other Bridget McManus was a lesbian this never would have happened- because she's wouldn't have a husband in the first place. Just more proof that lesbianism is good for ones health!

3 comments:

pammie said...

you KILL me!!!!!! ;)
you are terrific Big B !! (and that's in no way regarding your body or form in any way!! ) i sure hope you have a GREAT manager because you are really quite refreshing in a dull world o' overconfident "comics."
keep chuggin'
pammie

Bridget McManus said...

Thanks for the support Pammie!

oh.no.not.her said...

I Google myself often. Did that sound dirty? Good.

Anyway, I'm always afraid that my old high school friends will do the same and think I'm the right-wing lunatic who happens to share my good name.

Don't worry, old high school friends! I think you should have as many abortions as you want. I grew up to be a semi-employed lesbian barista with a bachelor's degree in fiction writing. So go ahead...abort away, I say!