Wednesday, January 28, 2009

US Weekly makes me fear for our future.

First off I must say I LOVE US WEEKLY MAGAZINE! I know it's a trashy ragmag but I thoroughly enjoy visiting its website daily. That said, I'm know I'm part of the problem and hinder the solution.

Today, while looking thru the ridiculous gossip blurbs and the "who wore it better" charts, I noticed a poll allowing readers to vote on which of the new Jolie-Pitt twins (Knox or Viv) are cuter.

ummmm....WTF? Have we no decency? So let me get this straight, by voting on this heartless poll the readers are going to give these kids an infant uncute complex?

I'm not going to even show you the poll results (it's a close race but one baby is 3% ahead of the other one)

We are monsters!

p.s. I will check back with USMAGAZINE.COM tomorrow to see how the poll is fairing. Purely for research purposes only.

p.p.s. VIVA LA KNOX! (I love an underdog)

Usmagazine.com | Us Weekly's hottest celebrity news, photos, fas

4 comments:

Bee Wyngaard said...

seriously...voting on who's the cuter baby...
Guess they ran out of "Are Lilo and Sam still a couple?" polls...

Bronwyn said...

seriously...voting on who's the cuter baby...
Guess they ran out of "Are Lilo and Sam still a couple?" polls...

Di said...

That is so effed up.

Unknown said...

Am I the only one who thinks it looks like the same baby in both pictures? lol

I am *so* glad I don't visit those sites.