Thursday, August 6, 2009

"Inmate Hides Gun In Fat Layers"

In Houston, Texas, a 600 pound man hid a 9mm handgun and 2 clips while in police custody. How did he do it? Well, he wedged the weapon between his layers of fat of course!

At the age of 13 I weighed 200 lbs and had my share of layers of fat but obviously nothing as impressive as this gun smuggler. If I could go back in time to my chunky days (which I wouldn't want to do) there are only two things I'd need lodged between my skin for emergencies.

#1. My cell phone charger. I always misplace it but if it's actually physically on me I'll be all set.

#2. Maple syrup. Everything takes better with maple syrup and you never know when you might need it.


The man was released from jail on bond and the Houston Police Department is considering changing the way they search morbidly obese inmates. Umm, you think?

Luckily no one was hurt, except the gun's pride.

Gun in Fat

wakarusa-maple-syrup-pancake

No comments: