Thursday, January 14, 2010

Homework Assignment Day 3

Hello all-

Today is Thursday and as you all know Thursday starts with a "Th". Here's my favorite words that begin with "Th":

Therapy
I find this greatly helpful and extremely necessary to stay focused on what really matters in life. (sleep and dessert)
pd_therapy_070709_mn

Thundercats
Possibly the best cartoon in the history of the world! Not including the Smurfs or Garfield.
Thundercats_post01

Thanksgiving
Please pass the mashed potatoes.
IMAGE51.JPG

Thermostat
I'm always cold and I'm constantly turning up the thermostat. (Why doesn't thermostat have an "e" on the end of it?)
watch-thermostat-tip-2-lg_1

Theme song
A great theme song can make a tv show. I'm a big fan of the Inspector Gadget musical masterpiece.
p.s. Penny is hot! She's got to be over 18 now, right?

1 comment:

Websketch (Web Sass) said...

Just because you asked :-) and because it comes in handy when I cannot remember, thermostat does not have an "e" at the end because an "e" would make the a "say it's name" making it sound like state. And since you used Thanksgiving, my fave TH word, ummm I am gonna go with Thimble. I wish I could just pack all I own into a thimble purely for transportation reasons and then have it all pop back out at my destination, now there's a gadget. Did we get a pass for Wednesday's homework? I was so waiting to use wet. Have a great day.