Sunday, January 17, 2010

Homework Assignment Day 6

Happy Sunday! Sunday starts with "SU". Here are my favorite "SU" words:

Susan Sarandon
This woman is gorgeous and timeless. I hated Rocky Horror Picture Show but I loved watching Susan Sarandon run around in a bra.
rocky

Sundae
Nothing beats a brownie sundae with vanilla bean ice cream, hot fudge and a cherry on top. mmmmm....
Brownie_Sundaes300

Superhero
Wonder Woman is my favorite superhero of all time! I'd like to take a spin in her invisible jet...
wonder_wideweb__430x311

Submarine
We all live in a yellow submarine or a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment...
exomos-goby-yellow-submarine-11-16-2006

What are your favorite "Su" words?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

SUCK IT JESUS!

Joana Reis said...

how could you hate the horror picture show??!????!?!

Laura said...

Subo. Just kidding; she's bloody annoying, even though she is a fellow scot.

Skinny Arbuckle said...

my fave SU catch phrase is: SUfferin' SUccatash!

my favorite SU money grubbing jew lesbian is SUzy Orman.

my favorite SU monster is: SUsan Boyle.

my favorite SU reality show set on a desert island and starring Jeff Probst is: SUrvivor.

my favorite SU way to annoy friends online is: SUperpoke

my favorite SU form of eating a week's worth of sodium in one veggie sandwich is to go to a SUbway sandwich shop.

and my favorite SU football game to avoid in late Jan/early Feb is: SUperbowl!

Unknown said...

yeah why hate on Rocky Horror?