Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Favorite Band performs this FRIDAY!

This Friday my favorite band, Sick of Sarah, will be performing at the Roxy in Los Angeles along with Killola. I'll be there with my posse and I'd love if you joined us.

If you're not familiar with the SOS girls, they are an all-girl band based in Minneapolis and have been kind enough to loan their music for my two television shows. They also perform the theme song for the Is This Awesome? vlog.

SOS just debuted their own tour diary on afterellen.com so we at home can follow along on their rockstar adventures.

These girls are crazy talented and super fucking nice. You rarely find that combination so I greatly encourage you to check them out before their ticket prices fly through the roof, they are sold out and these girls take over the world.

And although I rarely drink I think I'll be making an exception for this event. :)

SHOW INFO:
Friday, April 23, 9:00pm – 11:30pm
The Roxy, 9009 West Sunset
W Hollywood, CA 90069

1 comment:

Heather D said...

Aww, love those girls so much. I was suppose to go to the LA show, but missed it because of work, which sucks, I would have liked to meet you.

It's wonderful that you support them so much.